MISKLOOF FARM GETAWAY, CERES
Miskloof Farm - The Ultimate Self Catering Farm Getaway near Ceres, Cape Winelands, Western Cape
Miskloof Farm offers a 5 bedroom farm house for hire making this an exclusive getaway opportunity near Ceres in the Western Cape. The property stretches across an amazing 1000 hectares, offering total peace and quiet with beautiful mountains and sunsets.
Experience the magic of the flowers from June to September and snow sometimes in winter but if not on the farm it is a short 15 minute drive to the Matroosberg mountain range where there is usually snow during the winter. Miskloof is a rustic getaway experience for people who want to escape city life and get back to nature...
Miskloof Farm Accommodation/Facilities
- Room 1- 1 double bed en suite
- Room 2 - 1 double bed en suite
- Room 3 - 1 double bed
- Room 4 - 1 double bed & 1 single bed
- Room 5 - 3 single beds
- All bedding and linen provided.
- 3 bathrooms and Outside shower
- Open plan lounge, Kitchen and dining area.
- Sunny braai room
- Two gas freezers (which act as fridges)
- Hot water geyser
- Gas stove top (no oven)
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing up equipment
- Potjie pots and Skottle
- Weber braai (bring your own brickets)
- Wood can be purchased at R25 per bag.
- R3000.00 per night for up to 6 people. There after R250.00 per extra adult per night.
- Maximum 12 guests
- Minimum 2 night stay. Long weekends must be 3 night stay.
- A one off surcharge of R2000.00 will be applied for Christmas and New year bookings
Miskloof Wedding Venue
Miskloof farm provides the perfect setting for your wedding day. With big open spaces, stunning scenic views and a massive indoor barn, Miskloof has it all for your special day. Call Alison on +27 82 7948 965 to book now.
Activities at Miskloof Farm
- Relaxing: First on the list...............enjoy the view!
- Hiking: One can enjoy miles of hiking through the 1000 hectares on the farm.
- Swimming: Enjoy the hot days of summer sitting around the large round dam whilst over looking the farm land.
- Star Gazing: Lie back and marvel at the star studded sky on a clear night.
- Sundowner deck: Enjoy the rustic lookout deck set high up overlooking the farm,. Wonderful for sundowners as you watch the mountains turn pink. (4x4 or bakkie required as the road is very steep.)
- Spring Deck: Very secluded and peaceful. Road is very bad, only a 10min walk from the sign.
- Bird watching: Enjoy the many different species that come and go during the year.
- Flora: During the months from June until September enjoy the variety of flowers and colours that come alive.
- Fauna: Porcupine (look for quills), Aardvark (discover their huge holes in the ground), Hares, Wild Buck and Baboons.
- Donkey's: 17 of them who roam freely who love to be groomed and fed carrots.
- Quad Bike Track: Please bring your own quad bikes.
- Mountain Biking: Please bring your own Bikes.
- Games: Dart board/table tennis and board games
Please contact Alison at Miskloof Farm directly for bookings and enquiries.
Follow us on Facebook